Monday 9 November 2015

Why I Joined: Andrew Tuson

Hey, doesn't he seem somewhat familiar....?

Yep, busted. I was the coordinator of the previous AUA Study Tour to Poland (report out now - plug, plug). So in the interests of full disclosure here is the post I did for the last tour.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I was having a coffee with Els handing over from one coordinator to another. As I was off contract at the time, I mentioned that if (and only if) there was a spare space that I would be happy to join in at my own expense. Els and the AUA said yes, so here I am...

The rest was history. I am paying for my supper by looking after the blog.

That said it is going to be quite a interesting tour especially as Western European HE systems have increasingly been offering degrees in English to compete in the international student market.

Anyway, I have a plane to catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment